Friday 9 March 2012


Pedro: “I don't know what to say about Messi anymore

After the Argentinian's five-goal display against Bayer 04 Leverkusen (7-1), Pedro said that “he bests himself in every game” 
  We created a lot of goalscoring chances"
“The most important thing is that we have him for many years to come”
Pedro cracked a smile when he was asked about Leo Messi“We’re running out of adjectives to describe him. I don’t know what to say anymore about Messi. It’s a pleasure and a privilege to play with him. We have the best player in the world playing alongside us. He bests himself in every game. He a magnificent person and player,” said Pedro on Barça TV’s El Marcador. “The most important thing is that we have him for many years to come,” said Pedro, who also indicated that he doesn’t know how many games Messi will need to beat César’s Club all-time high goalscoring record. 

“Tremendous job” against Bayer 04 

Beyond Messi’s exhibition last night, Pedro recognised that the whole team did a “tremendous job” against Bayer 04 Leverkusen (7-1). “We created a lot of goalscoring chances, we played the ball well and we earned a great result,” he said. This victory “leaves us feeling pretty good ahead of our upcoming matches.” 

“I’m doing well physically”

On his personal performance, Pedro lamented the chances he had but didn’t capitalise on: “I left the wings to other players, but I felt comfortable. It’s a shame that I wasn’t able to score, because I had a lot of chances. The most important thing is that the team won, goals only give you confidence.” Pedro said that he’s on track to regaining his best form: “Injuries affect you a bit and later it’s difficult to break into the team, but I’m on my best form. I’m doing pretty well physically.”

No comments:

Post a Comment